WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
• Crazy, Out-of-the-Box Thinkers and Achievers
• Young, Motivated, Committed, Sincere team members
WHAT YOU GET:
• Happy Work Place
• Great Place to Work as part of Young Team
• Sense of Achievement & Satisfaction
• Working for our country to help poor people
• Different kind of Work and Learning
• No Office Politics, Bureaucracy or red-tape
• Annual / half Yearly Growth
• Incentive Structure for field positions for earning above salary income
• Half-yearly Training & Recreation Offsite
• PF & ESI
• Other great initiatives !!
WHAT YOU HAVE TO GIVE:
• Respect, Commitment & Dedication,
• Positive Attitude
• Minimum 2 years commitment to be with us
• Minimum 3 years relevant experience for any job position
• Exceptional candidates only
• We don’t offer pure office jobs. Minimum 50% field work is required from everyone
• Educational Qualifications should match job applied for
• Hindi and English language skills must
• Smart in interacting with people (high level of interaction with customers & team members)
• Travel across States
• Female candidates would be given preference
• Interested candidates may note that working location would be anywhere across State.
• Office timings would be 9:30 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday (1st-3rd Saturdays would be off)
• Probation for 6 month period.
• 7-day induction and on-the-job training would be provided on joining.
• Remuneration would be highly competitive as per financial industry standards
• Exceptional candidate should forward updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Candidates are strictly advised not to call anyone from Digamber or else they are liable to get rejected
• Wish you Best for your Career!